Sunday 8 July 2012

Candy Floss


Candy floss colours adorn the artists shacks on Ile d'Oleron. A wonderful collection of artists in this little waterside community. Sculptors, potters, painters, textile artists, jewellery makers and much more.


 A lovely week tucked away on this French island. I didn't get much in the way of painting done, but spent hours stone balancing, taking photos, watching my children surf and generally just enjoying being somewhere different.

 Now back to reality and it's all change. The Pilgrimage exhibition has now re opened at The Coach house Coffee shop in Brightlingsea and I have still have work showing at the Marina Gallery in Brightlingsea too.
I have plenty of work to be getting on with and look forward to the next month or so when I shall be able to spend more time painting the Essex coast line in 'fashionably, unfashionable' Brightlingsea ! LOL